Monday, August 29, 2016

HAPPY TEARS!!!!

Family!!! Slash also those of you who aren't even related to me! Hello!!

This week was so incredible. Seriously I can't tell you how good it
was because it will just sound fake. This was just the most incredible
week. Ok so we had set up so many appointments all over the place, and
over 60% of the people actually showed up. So that was an actual
miracle. And then our sister training leaders came to Cambridge and
just boosted us so much and helped us feel so much love and encouraged
us.
Our sweet sister training leaders
 I cried. Wutvz. And we had a lot of really good lessons and talked
to this guy named Ashton about the importance of the Priesthood and it
was really powerful to hear a member testify of how much the
priesthood has blessed him and his family.

 But basically everything is trivial compared to the actual best part
of my life so I'm just going to skip to that...

AUNT MICHELLE CAME TO CAMBRIDGE AND SURPRISED ME AT CHURCH. seriously
you guys what the heck I just died!!! I walked around the corner in
the chapel and saw her standing there and I immediately burst into
tears!!! I couldn't believe it. I was just so happy slash shocked
slash so emotional.  I'm so thankful for the people in my life who I love so much and who teach me how to be good, kind, caring people.  I'm also thankful that my mission is growing that circle immensely.  I have met some of the most amazing and wonderful people who will influence the whole rest of my life.
Then we went to lunch at the Jackman's house (the senior couple) and it just felt like being home for Sunday dinner.  It was such a blessing. 
Anyway, this week I learned how much I love my family, and how good it was to see them made me think a lot about how we are going to feel after this life.  Is that too deep?  Well, it really did make me think about seeing people that we have been separated from for longer than a year and a half and how happy we are going to be to see them.  I know we are going to have such happy, happy, happy reunions with our families and I am so thankful for that knowledge--that it isn't over once we pass away.  
My literal BFF
 Here are some pics where I have been crying my
eyes out so everyone just excuse that and ignore my face lolz. Sweet
uncle Bo was so good and just helped me learn so much about how to
show gratitude and ahhhh it was just so so good to see them.

I love you guys!!!  Take a big ol nap for me today!

xoxoxoxoxoxo  sister Daines

No comments:

Post a Comment