Tuesday, September 6, 2016

TRANSFERS TUESDAY

NOBODY PANIC THOUGH!!!! I'm staying in Cambridge, so I can see Andy
get baptised!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! That was my one fear about leaving,
was not being able to see Andy be baptised.  But we are all good--- and
when we texted him today and told him we were both staying he said:
(and I quote)
"Woohoo I'm so happy to hear that! And I have to say that God really
hear my pray! That is a wonderful new"

I LOVE IT!!! He is a such a good guy.
Lunch with Andy and a member.  It was dang delicious.
This week was so much fun.  I have a million pictures and almost no memories of anything that happened-- so I will let them do the talking.

We did service at our Ward mission leader's house and he is YOKED.  (That's him in the blue shirt and seriously he is 50x stronger than me.  Shoutout to brother Hewson!!!)  also I dug out a tree and it was way fun slash got out some of my aggression.  Also he was a professional footballer.  I learned that this week.  He's a beast.  


Also, he made us dinner for missionary correlation meeting.  So another reason he's the best. 
Sister Cobabe's tire was so flat...That poor little goose had to ride home with literally no air in her tire at ALL.
Our homie Malo from Nigeria who is a "spiritual scientist".  Whatever the heck that means.  Lolzies.  He is reading his Book of Mormon though so that's a blessing.  We think he might just want to meet with us so that we will show him how to set up his kindle account, but the Lord works in mysterious ways, right?  :)
I love you guys!!!!  Life is so good!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox sister Daines

No comments:

Post a Comment