Monday, August 8, 2016

The Worst Weekly Email in the World Part 2

My best friends!!! This week was so good-- we traveled to Ilford
(right outside of London) for our exchange and it was SO fun.
Seriously our sister training leaders work so hard and just make
everything so fun. We got to teach so many people and almost none of
them spoke English so we used a lot of Google translate and a lot of
miming haha. But we saw so many incredible people who wanted to learn
and it was just amazing and so fun!


Then we had some big trainings and meetings on how to more effectively use technology that the Lord has given us aka how to use Facebook more effectively.  That's what we are working on this week a lot.  Also working on getting people to actually show up to their appointments.  LOLZ !  Language barrier is so real.  But it's all good.


Last P day we went to Kings College in Cambridge.  It was so beautiful.  Here are some pictures that barely even do it justice.  It was so crazy beautiful.




Excuse my hair it was V windy up there and also I naturally didn't wash it because I'm a monster.



One of our investigators from Romania made us a cake and therefore stole my heart forever.  It was the best thing I have ever eaten.  I love her so much and she is so smart and incredible and I love that lady.









I LOVE YOU GUYS!  THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING ME AND LOVING ME AND REACHING OUT TO ME!  KEEP UP THE GOOD WORKS WHEREVER YOU ARE!!!  XOXOXOXO SISTER DAINES 

No comments:

Post a Comment