Tuesday, July 26, 2016

TRANSFER TUESDAY!!!


Hi my best friends!! I honestly can not even remember a single day this week aside from Sister Becker's birthday on Sunday and MOVES CALLS yesterday!!! We went tracting and met so many wonderful people who really wanted to learn more about the gospel and about how it can help them in their lives. Then my poor little companion crashed on her bike and got pooped on by a bird, and then they told her she is leaving Cambridge! And our assistant to the President called us at 7 at night to tell us that i am follow up training again!!! I am so stoked for another transfer of 12 WEEKS!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!

A member took this for us on his super fancy camera, when the man we are teaching didn't show up to his appointment.
Classic Majid.  I was so annoyed at him, but my companion reminded me that ISOK!!!!
And we got this cute picture out of it haha.  




This is right next to our flat.  The evenings have been so beautiful, and when we bike home I feel so blessed to live in the most beautiful city in all of Cambridgeshire!  (Hahah because it's like the only city in all of Cambridgeshire.)
(I'm hilarious) 

I am so sorry I don't think ive ever been more scatter-brained in my whole life. This week was awesome and we met a lot of cool people who have a ton of questions about the Book of Mormon, and I almost never know how to answer them lolz, but it's been incredible to see how much the spirit can make or break a situation. When we can feel the spirit in a lesson the small little details of the questions dont seem to matter as much and everything else just melts away. that is something i am really working on-- always having the spirit with me so that people can just feel something DIFFERENT.

anway, sorry this is so nuts and does not make any sense. ill send some pictures in a second! love you all!!!!

Shoutout to my main man Adaines.  
xoxo sister daines

No comments:

Post a Comment