Wednesday, July 20, 2016

I Just Pilaufed My Skirt

HELLO MY BEST FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my goodness. this week. i dont even know where to start. first of all i am writing this letter at the chapel where i just spilled pilauf rice all over my pink skirt. hence the email title. im not going to say spilling indian food all over my skirt is the biggest tragedy of the 21st century but.................. IT IS. hahah just kidding. anwyway. i pilaufed my skirt.

ok so this week we were so so blessed because we got to travel to London to go on exchange with our Sister Training Leaders and it was SUCH A BLAST. Sister Becker and I didn't have to plan anything, or worry about where to go or who we needed to teach, we just got to take the train for two and a half hours into Ilford (my favorite place to be because there are so many Ghanians HEYO) and teach SO MANY COOL PEOPLE. I was with Sister Epicoco and she taught me so so much about how important it is to remember who I am. like who I really, really, really am. I am a daughter of God and I need to remember that! We all need to remember that! Sometimes I get way too stressed about, well, everything, but if I can remember the important things then everything else seems to work out.
These are the two sweetest people from Nigeria who we met on the street and carried their groceries for like a mile, and they were SO thankful. It was just so nice to be able to help someone and actually just help them. They were so sweet and kind and wonderful. I don't remember their names though. 

-THANK YOU TO AUNT TINA FOR THE AMERICAN CANDIES AND FOR THE DRY SHAMPOO!!! it made my whole life. seriously thank you so much to everyone who has sent me packages or letters or even english sweets (s/o to Lisa Pearson!) because it really means so much to me. seriously.

Look at this weird house!  LOLZ England!  What are you thinking?  
Baby Becker being adorable

-on thursday we probably biked for like 40 miles (ok probably not but it felt like we did) and when we got home for dinner we just sat on the floor of our flat. i was too tired to even eat dinner, we just lay there on the floor.



Look at my little district! 
-THANH IS GETTING BAPTISED!!!! he is the sweetest and kindest man i have ever met. seriously he is such a miracle and loves learning about God so much. When he prays i want to cry because his prayers are SO sweet.



This is another family that was getting baptised in two days. I seriously love them so much and I cried when we were teaching them because I felt the spirit so strongly. 
And this is a family that was just baptised!!!! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!! 

 I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment