Wednesday, July 20, 2016

"WAIT! I have to bless my mouth!" --Sister Decker

Hello my best friends in the world!!! Happy P-day sorry I know it's tuesday but we had interviews yesterday so today is our prep day! Woot Woot!

This subject line comes from cute sister Becker who, during companionship study, sprinted off yelling about how she had to bless her mouth (what!?!??!) which, after much interpretation, I learned that she needed to blow her nose. That little goose.

The weather this week has been SO beautiful-- I feel like it's actually finally summer! We were just informed that the sun will only last for one more day and then tomorrow it will rain again, but THATS OK. because I got to have three FULL days of SUN!!!! That is a real-life miracle let me tell ya.
This is Cambridge, like two minutes from our flat. There are so many beautiful parks here and it's just unreal how pretty everything is.
I think the highlight for me was getting all of your letters and postcards. they seriously made me so happy and made me smile so big. thank you for looking out for me and for MAKING ME FEEL SO LOVED!

Another highlight-- Dad sent me a card and it had a scripture on it of Proverbs 3:5 (which was so good and inspiring and i really needed-- all about trusting God and not relying on my own understanding (because i have basically NO understanding of ANYTHING) so that was really beautiful) but i thought his handwriting said Proverbs 5:5-- ''Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell''

and i was like. hmmmm... thanks dad? hahahh!!! i seriously was so confused! but it made me laugh a lot when i realized what the heck was going on.

so i guess this week i learned to always double check your scripture references! lolz.

This is our flat!  Super cool, huh?
i love you guys so much and i am so happy to hear from  you. thank you for always making me feel loved and appreciated and THANK YOU for the prayers. sister daines xx

No comments:

Post a Comment