Tuesday, October 4, 2016

General Conference? More like Generally CONFIDENT

I don't know what that subject title means I think I just thought it
was funny please tell me I'm funny whatever I'm not funny we already
knew that.

You guys! This week was so good because it was GENERAL CONFERENCE! I
think my favourite talk was President Uchtdorf's talk in the women's
session. Or Elder Oaks' talk about member missionary work. I wanted to
stand up and cheer slash also do that Mexican finger snap thing
because it was just SO GOOD and SO BOLD. I loved it. Here's a link
just in case you need a refresher.  :)

(She has a link but it doesn't work on the blog.  Just go to LDS.org and look up Womens meeting: President Uchtdorf)

We went to London this week for our exchange! It was mad fun. Here's
how much I enjoyed the train ride home.

Seriously I feel like I can't sit for more than 3 minutes without passing out and then everyone in
the vicinity decides to take selfies with me. It's quite rude but also you would think I would have learned by now. Still no.

These are our sister training leaders who we went on exchange with. They're absolute champs.

Ok then we came home on Wednesday and we taught probably my favourite people I've met on my entire mission. They're this family that are from Argentina/ Chile. We met the dad in the street and he was SO happy to see us. The guy loves Jesus, and I mean LOVES. in our lesson he interrupted us to show us this massive tattoo on his calf of Jesus Christ. We were like ok Marcello. Good job. hahah I have never laughed so hard than in the lessons with Marcello. He is the happiest, funniest, friendliest man in the world. He wants to be baptised and already knows that he needs to stop drinking wine because he met missionaries when he was living in the states. Thanks my stateside homies.
And we finally were able to meet his sweet wife who literally just got here from Argentina-- she genuinely is the sweetest kindest woman. I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!! And they have the two nicest kids. Seriously you guys I LOVE THIS FAMILY. there is no one else like em. Ill take a picture next week and send it because I seriously just love them. I had no idea how amazing it is to teach families. Seriously it's incredible. Also Marcello always hugs us and we have no idea how to tell him he can't hug us lolzies.

Then we had zone conference and then yesterday we had interviews with our mission President. It was such a good, busy week. I love you guys!!!


Ps last week Aldi finally opened and I was so hype. (Cause it's really cheap lol)

LOVE YOU ALL TALK TO YOU REAL SOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment