Wednesday, October 12, 2016

AWKWARD LESSONS IN GRAVEYARDS

this week was so good. ok the family that i told you about last week--- the favorite people i have ever met on my mission? HORRIBLE NEWS. they live outside of our area so they have to start being taught by the elders in the next area over. ughhhhhhh i am honestly so sad about it!! like seriously i was so stoked to be teaching a family and now they have to go to a different ward! but itsok. they are just so cool and sweet! ill send you the last picture we took with them.


other than that this week has been real great. on thursday we actually got to take the train up to newmarket (this little village really far away) to go teach marcello and his family and introduce them to the elders over there. then on friday we were supposed to have a lesson at the university with one of our new friends but it was super packed so this recent convert that we were teaching with goes ''its ok i know a great quite place where i like to study sometimes''--- turns out it was the graveyard right off campus. classic. so we had a lesson in a graveyard. in the rain. good thing we just played it off and we were like yeah this is totally fine and totally the ideal situation for teaching about how to pray!! hahah.

man other than that nothing too exciting. we went to a museum last p-day so ill sent pictures of that as well. I love you guys! have a great week and STAY REALLY WARM FOR ME!!!!!

xoxoxooxoxoox


(Me being inspired by the ancient Egyptian exhibit duh.  Okay also at this museum they had all of these original Monet and Seurat paintings!!!!  It was such a throwback to freshman year and my art history class--- shoutout to my girl ruby Anne Neff.  But news:  I forgot everything I have ever learned about art history.  So I was walking around this museum thinking about how I technically should have knows all about the paintings and all but I really knew was that they were pretty and famous.  Just like me. Hahahaha.  Just kidding, I promise I'm humble.  (Maybe)



No comments:

Post a Comment