Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Norwich has more pubs than days of the year!

Hi my loves!!!

This week has been so good! On Wednesday I had to wake up way early
and drag all of my GINORMOUS suitcases all around London. Seriously
every time we move I tell myself I'm going to get rid of everything I
own because I have SO. MUCH. STUFF and it is so so heavy!! But it's ok
because my new little trainee is so sweet and didn't even get mad at
me! Lolz. She's such a champ. When we went to Hyde Park I got to see
my first companion, Sister Johannes!  No lie I love that woman with
every fibre of my being.

The best trainer in the whole mission!


Ok, then we went to my new area, Norwich which is BOMB.  There are so many university students and lots of just really cool people and I love it already!

Look at this cool castle.  Just chilling in the middle of the town.



You guys in the middle of one of our lessons this week the alarm went off in the library in the middle of the prayer and it was so funny.  I'm sorry this email is so short but I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.  Say a prayer for me that I will survive this windy cold weather.  I love you!!!!

Also, we are teaching this guy who has the longest ginger hair I have ever seen who never washes his hair nor his clothes and lives on a boat and believes in Thor.  THE MAN BELIEVES IN THOR!!!! Like in a non-ironic way he believes in Odin and Thor.  We will see how this one goes.  hahahaha.

ps---got locked out of the church today when we were trying to email.  That's why we have no time.  Lolzies.  H8 myself.

Love love love love

No comments:

Post a Comment