Tuesday, October 18, 2016

"Everything is the best arrangement of the God"

You guys!! I'm moving! To Norwich!!! We had a lesson with Andy
yesterday and when I told him that I had to move and I was sad about
it he goes (in his sweet Chinese accent) it's ok... it's ok....
everything is the best arrangement of the God. What a sweetie. Gonna
miss that man. Ok this week was really good and not even that
difficult at all. It's been nice and not rainy so I feel MAJOR blessed
every time we have to cycle somewhere and it doesn't rain.
A commemorative photo because it was SUNNY AND DIDN'T RAIN AT ALL THAT DAY!!!!  Much love to cute sister Cobabe who I have to leave tomorrow.  :(  I'm so excited though to meet my new companion.  
Also we met this man who is from Romania but is also fluent in Spanish
(????) but speaks no English at all so I got to practice my Spanish
skills and teach a lesson entirely in Spanish. Thank goodness for
prayers and the fact that the church has pamphlets written in Spanish.
Used that a lot... aka I wouldn't remember how to say something and
would just have him read a page in the pamphlet. Lolz teaching skills
off the charts.
This is Harry and the member.  Also side note I think my photography skills are just off the chain.  LOLOLOL.
Harry is getting baptised on Saturday!!  And I won't be there to see
it :( but it's ok because he's just awesome and I know it will all go
well. Oh my word we had a lesson with him in this member's
home and she offered to baptise him. Then proceeded to offer to sing a
song about Kolob to us. Nice. Hahah I love that woman.

Oh.  Also.  Look at how sweet this is!!!  Harry wrote down his testimony to share at his baptism:  crying real tears.
 Ok you guys I just love you all lots and this week was incredible because we met SO MANY COOL NEW PEOPLE!!! I wish I was staying to teach them all because they are just so funny and sincere.  Ok I love you guys I will talk to you next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment