Thursday, May 12, 2016

Good bye to my favorite trainer and future sister leader!!!

P-day in Dover with Sis. J. 
THE BAD THING HAPPENED!!!!!!! SISTER JOHANNES IS MOVING!!! AFTER ONLY
6 SHORT WEEKS!!!!!! She is going to be a sister training leader in
Watford! WAT!!!!! I am so sad!!! I know she is such an amazing
missionary and she is going to be such a great example to so many but
I am so sad!!! But isok!! It's gonna be ok! Happy birthday SJ you have
to move.  😭😒πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜₯πŸ˜“

But it's ok because apparently my follow up trainer is a beast named
sister Lawler. LAWLZ.

Editor's note:  (We received the following note --as well as the picture above from Sister Tuttle, who is serving with her husband in the Canterbury ward--) Sister Tuttle says:   "Sister Lawler will be wonderful for her. They did a GAP training today and it was like they had been working together for weeks. We love your daughter like one of our own."
Ok this week was so amazing because Jade agreed to be baptised!! SO
COOL. she is legitimately the coolest and most beautiful woman I've
ever met and she is SO cool and nice and we just stopped her a few
weeks ago and just introduced ourselves and our message and now she is
going to be baptised!! I know every single missionary says this but I
am SO amazed at her progression and growth and commitment to the
gospel. I am floored by it. She has built my testimony so much. I'll
send a pic of her.

Jade is the one in the middle and Maria is on the left-- she will be on date soon!!! And that is cute SJ's birthday dinner.. We had smoothies caus those are her fave foods! That little nug. üçπ

 My district leader is leaving.  Also v sad.  He's gonna be a Zone Leader in Hyde Park.  That lucky lad.  I will miss him too.  Our  District went to Dover and saw the Dover War Tunnels and the white cliffs of Dover! 

No comments:

Post a Comment