Thursday, March 31, 2016

Annie's Final Email from the MTC....before all the travel drama!

My District!  LOLZ!  Love em
i have legit zero time this week but here is a real quick update!!!!

-the temple was so amazing today. i will give you more deets when i have more time but basically i had such a special experience learning about Grandpa Daines and i think it could have caused me a lot of anxiety and stress but i heard about it in the temple and the new temple president and he really helped me feel peaceful and calm and ok about everything. it was one of the most spiritual experiences of my life and just really helped me to know how much God is looking out for me in specific and what an amazing blessing that is. 

-momma i loved that postagram SO MUCH!!! it was the coolest thing ever!! all my friends who are reading this on my blog---- GET POSTAGRAM AND SEND IT TO ME!! or whatever its called. it just made my whole day. also loved that pic of me and daniel lolol. what a freak. 

- the temple dedication was last week! it was SO amazing and beautiful. i love the temple. i love the MTC. i loved that i got to be at the MTC while dedicating a temple. what a GREAT time to be in the Provo MTC!! Heavenly Father loves me so much. 

- The Sunday Devotional was Grandpa Daines' friend Merril J. Bateman who actually went on his mission to London!! so I got to talk to him and shake his hand afterward! he gave a gerally great devotional. 

-dad: to answer your question: WHAT HAVENT I LEARNED?!?!?!?! i am learning so much,,, more than i can put in an email... but the biggest things that come to mind right now are how much God loves us, how wonderful missionary work is, and how blessed I am to be here. I heard a devo from elder Holland about how to work hard and have no regrets and dont miss this amazing amazing opportunity. it's not my time, its the Lord's time, and I need to leave everything else at home. 

- DONT SEND ANY OTHER LETTERS OR PACKAGES TO THE MTC!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously you have no idea how much they mean to me and how happy they make me, but i dont want to miss anything!! so from now on send everything to the mission address!!!! please!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU I LOVE YOU ALL YOU ALL MEAN SO MUCH TO ME

-also im in choir for the Easter Devotional this sunday!!! i am SO lucky! i am so so so so so so excited to spend easter in the MTC. seriously it is gonna be so amazing and i am like 40% convinced that Elder Holland is gonna be the speaker. im convinced. 

- daddy! we sang brightly beams our fathers mercy one day and it totally made me think of you because i forgot it was your favorite song! until we sang it and i almost started crying because i thoought of you on your mission and how hard it was! but it is a beautifl song. also-- SO STOKED THAT CLARA IS LIVING IN 1109 STOVER. THE LEGACY LIVES ON!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! carl you are gonna love freshman year so much its gonna be the best time of your life. ill start praying about your roomate right now:))))

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. 

sorry if this is an annoying/overload email. oh well. what else would we expect from sister daines ;) ;) ;)

p.s.  
I GOT TO SEE MADELINE ROSE WILLAMSEN COMING HOME FROM A TEMPLE WALK!!!!!!!! seriously cannot express my happiness enough. this girl was the second person in the entire world to know i was going on a mission and i am so thankful for her perfect example. seriously she is everything i want to be as a sister missionary. i love you maddiegirl!!!!!!!! such a huge blessing!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment