Sunday, March 5, 2017

My fav animal is a shamu 🐳

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't know how God is so good to me to give me two absolute angels
in a row. Sister Searle is honestly perfect and adorable. Guys like I
really can't tell you how much I love that woman. One of my all time
best friends for sure. I can't wait for you to meet her, mom/rubes.
Seriously she's so good. She is helping me with SO many things. She's
helping me learn how to teach (seriously I've had 3 of the most
spiritual lessons of my mission in the 4 days I was with her), she's
helping me be calm and chilled out.   Thank the Lord for Audrey Searle. Boys you are gonna want to
date her SO bad but oh well. Seriously she's so beautiful that she
seems like she'd be mean but she is SO SO SO NICE AND SWEET!!! Ahhh I
just love her.

Ok back to basics. Transfers were rough cause suitcases are heavy and
I missed my life/love sister soul :(. BUT, cool thing, I navigated us
from Central London back home without a map and I only asked someone
for help once!! Ahh I was so happy!! If I wasn't so loud and chatty
and happy I could be a real Londoner!!! So cool.



We also had lunch
with two of my fav elders and I tried to convince one of them to marry
Clara. Then we taught some of our fav inv and went out to McDonald's
with one of them ❤. Even though he called me fat for it ❤. Life is way
too good. Then we had district meeting and it was good and I'm trying
to convince my ZLs to steal the training that our DL gave. Oh sheesh
then I saw my ITALIAN ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I wish I was
joking when I say that sister Epicoco kept me on my mission my second
transfer. I will be forever thankful for that beautiful woman. I love
her and I was so so happy to see her back in her home, Ilford. (Even
though I am the self proclaimed queen of Ilford). Ahhh I just love
life.

Then my TOTAL FAV Stratford elders had a baptism and sister Searle and
i sang! Due to the advice of sister soul we got our fav Welshman to
play the piano and it was just so fun and good and I wasn't even
nervous because I already sang it in front of a general authority at
MLC so what can ya do. Oh man I just love the Stratford ward and those
elders and those two cuties who got baptised. It was so good. Then we,
of course, went to McD's with the elders cause they beat us in our
finding competition.

Then we had CHURCH in my fav ward (sorry PA1) and I sat next to my fav
girl in the world ayo and it was so good and fun and happy. 

We taught
YW and I think it was SO good. I almost started crying (gross) when I
talked about how much I love my mission and how much it means to me.

It was so good. And then we went to Hyde Park with Bukky and it was so
fun to travel and see allllll of my friends!!! Esp my fav Chinese
girls! Life is just way too good and God is just way too good.

At then
end of the night we were SO DEAD(!!!!!) but we somehow managed to
teach a professional croquet player (he won a gold medal and tried to
show us croquet poses lolllllllll) and Skype our dumb Zone leads. Life
= still good tho.

Love you guys way too much. God is good. Church is true.

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! Xoxoxoxxoxo

Sis Gainez

No comments:

Post a Comment