Monday, March 6, 2017

DIET COKE MAKES YOU FAT



Learned a lot this week guys. First off, learned that it's true. Girls really are the absolute WORST. and so two faced!!! Ughhhh. It's ok. Then, I learned that DIET COKE MAKES YOU GAIN WEIGHT. IN FAT. What the.......... seriously you guys what the heck why did no one tell me this before. Dad you could have gotten me to stop drinking coke years ago if you just quit talking about the health concerns and told me instead that if makes me FAT which it DOES. Ughhh!! Ok lemme tell yall a little parable. So. For the past five or maybe even six weeks (yeah it's been six, almost seven). So for the past seven weeks I have been running every single morning (with a few exceptions, obvi), only eating one treat a day and sometimes not even that, not eating after 7 at night, eating so much fruit and veg, and drinking three litres of water a day. And do you know what happened??????!?! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ™ƒπŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ€— I....... GAINED SIX POUNDS. SIX!!!!!!!! Such a sickening joke if I do say so myself. Not to be dramatic but literally the biggest letdown since Kim kardashian released a single. Ughhh. But isok because now I have leaned and repented and changed and quit the sauce cold turkey and so now I'm down 8 pounds. πŸ€— also learned that blondes do it best πŸ’πŸΌ and also I went blonde πŸ’πŸΌ. LOL!!! Ok well "went blonde" is a little extreme but I now officially have blonde highlights! Except you like can't even tell so I'm gonna go back and have her do more next week. But still cool and fresh and fun (@ chanler). 

Learned that I am officially living with my best friend and that she is way way way good at football (she played for her flaming uni) and that I'm not terrible at it!!!! Learned this week that I love my family more than anything in the whole world. I was able to Skype Clara before she left and that was just hashtag the biggest tender mercy and it was just so so so good and happy and fun!!! Ahhh!! Love that dang family so so much.

Then I leaned that there is a dang reason for the rule book. So basically really really really long story short we went and had to pick up this members kids from school cause she was really sick. I love her little babies so much but it was so so SOOOO stressful. Agh!! It was just like the most stressful time of my lyfe especially because we were on exchange and sister Searle doesn't know Ilford at all and she was so confused and I was trying to do teacher trainings and it was just a big mess. Oh well what can ya do. Then I had a really tough day slash exchange because we went to my ALL TIME FAV members house and just learned some really sad bad news. And I didn't know how to help her. So I just went to the body shop and spent a lot of money on her haha. (Leaned that I love the body shop more than my actual body. SIKE I knew that one already). I learned that I don't remember anything that I do unless I take a photo of it and sister Searle is less of a selfie queen than sister Soulier so I don't have as many pictures.

BUT! We found and taught one of my TOTAL fav people on my whole mission. Oh my heck seriously he is so cool. He is like basically a pro footballer and his name is Kelly but he is a man and he has such cool hair and he is just so so cool. Except he smokes too much weed. But we will work on that one. He seriously makes me laugh so hard but we also had suchhhhhhh a spiritual lesson with him. I am learning how to be more spiritual and a better teacher cause of sister Searle. Life is way good and so is Kelly. Then I went on exchange with my little daughter, sister Cobabe! Who I always call sister kebab!!! Haha!!! And we ate kebabs together!!!! So delicious but also made me so sick!!£ lol!!!! Learned to stop trusting cheap chicken shops!!! Haha!!!!!!! Oh yeah I was soooo sick so much this week. Oh well what can ya do. At least it's stopping me from eating McDonald's or cheap chicken or basically anything at all haha.
"Matthew, I love you so much!"  "....ok."  lol

OH!! We played football in the park with the Stratford elders on Saturday morning and it was SO GOOD AND FUN AND RELAXING AND FUN AND DID I MENTION FUN?!? We were just smiling all day. Basically I had just a bunch of amazing days right in a row, as I always do on a mission, and especially in Ilford, and especially with sister Searle. Life is way good and God is way amazing. Hahah ok cool story about Sunday!!!) so we were both praying so so so so hard and a lot that we would be able to have two inv at church even though it was like a 50 min bus ride away and we were watching some kind of weird broadcast. So Clifford came (of course❤) and he was late (of courseπŸ’”) and the TFL was down (naturallyπŸ’”) so we went on our merry way on the bus. We showed him a vid of the living day prophet and I read him all the funny quotes that I have written down. It was way good.

But then, hahah! Then we had to get off and switch buses to go to the church and I almost never sit next to English guys but I sat next to a white English guy!!! My nightmare!!! Haha!!! But basically to cut a really really long funny but maybe boring story short I was explaining all this stuff to him about missionaries and the church and stuff and basically it was time for our stop and we had to get off so I was like jack! Just come to church with us right now! And he was like ok. So we had two at church. Hahahahahaha. Such a testimony to me that God really does hear and answer prayers. Way cool and amazing. GOD IS GOOD.
Our friend from the bus!  

I also got a super super super powerful blessing that just once again cemented my testimony of the priesthood. How lucky I am to have it. Wow. So, so, so lucky.

And then my fav members who are my literal hashtag goals (but I'm way too white and unfashionable) gave us a lift home in their RANGE rover and gave us a lot of mission advice.
"Pocahontas anyone?"

Life is so good guys. I'm so happy and I hope you are too, and if you're not--- CHOOSE TO BE!!!

getting highlights at my fav studio
"I am babooshka!"  


Xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo



(Team ups with my fav sister Cobabe!!!  Also my daughter sister Cobabe!)

SD






No comments:

Post a Comment