Saturday, February 11, 2017

Three weeks of pictures with little commentary--technical difficulties from the field! :)


Oh my friends. My family. My loves. My enemies. My random acquaintance who stumbled across this blog because it's 2 am and there is literally nothing better on the internet. I LOVE YOU!!!!! 

Daines: *in the middle of the night* sister Soulier sister Soulier. 
Soulier: what?
Daines: I feel really sick. Can you give me a blessing?
Soulier: no that's not allowed. 
Daines: okay. *goes back to sleep* *doesn't remember any of it in the morning*

Hahaha.


WELL WELL WELL. Another week older zero years wiser. Guys. I know you
all look forward to my emails for just a huge shot of enthusiasm and
exclamation points, but this week was tough. Hahah. Don't worry I'm
still so happy, still love my life, just had kind of a rough spell.

So let's start with Monday. We kicked it off with McDonald's breakfast
and lots of shopping slash great emails (thanks yall). It was super
good and we saw two of our three friends preparing for baptism on
Sunday. All good, all good.




OH I almost forgot!!!!! We need your help!!! Can you pleas please
please pray for our friend James? Like, in every single prayer? He is
the inv that is soooo good and everyone thought he was a high
councilman the first time he came to church and he wore an all white
suit to church on Christmas. Yeah, him. He really wants to be baptised
on Sunday and we really really want him to but his work is soooooooo
mega busy so just please pray that he can get it off!!!!!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!
























No comments:

Post a Comment