Saturday, February 18, 2017

Blessed w/ the Best

Guys. GUYSSSS!! Happy WICKED WEDNESDAY!! Can we just take a second to
think about how flipping blessed we are? To quote the legend Ruby J.
Neff, "SFB. So flipping blessed". Seriously, just take 20 seconds and
list 3 things you're blessed with. Then you will have to list 1000
THINGS BECAUSE GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!!! And #GODKNOWS!!!!!! (That's the
theme of this transfer for sister soul and I. #Godknows).

I'll just make you a little list of WHY life is so dang good.

•    It hasn't rained once last week. Not ONCE. Nor last week. And the
week before I think it only rained for a few hours. Everyone says this
is the mildest winter they've ever seen. #Godknows His little
California girl couldn't handle more than this. Srs guys I feel like
I'm back in Palo Alto.
•    It's so warm that I have forsaken tights for the rest of my mission!!!
•    I have bought sooo many cute clothes this transfer and only had
mild panic about spending so much money
-I really had to go to the loo (classic) and it's one of those ones
that makes you pay but I didn't have any money (cause it's the LOO!)
but the doors were open so I got to go in for free!!
•    Im currently in the que for wicked tickets and it is SO short and
we are like 4th or something and it's NOT raining and I'm sitting next
to two really nice not too loud Americans!!!!!!!


•    Only like two people were creepy to us on Valentine's Day
•    My boyz ay ay Ron and mikash were born this week!!!!!!! Happy
birthday babes!!!!!!! Luh you way too much!!!!!!!!!
•    Did I mention I get to see WICKED?!
•    We went to an all you can eat place for v-day and it was so good
I could have cried
•    The dumb zone lords forgot to look up which tube stop we were
supposed to get off at for wicked so we called our fav member at 9:29
and he googled it for us even though he was at v-day dinner with his
wife


•    My family and I are happy and healthy and safe
•    So, so much more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLESSED!!!!!!!


Also, update, just found out we got front row seats!! For £30!!! Major
max blessed.

This week was just such a good one (once again). Last p-day we got
McD's (of course) with my fav elders in the whole world. Seriously
love those two.

Then we had ZONE CONF!!!! We gave a training and so many people called
us afterward to tell us how much they liked it (who the heck knows
why-- probs the spirit or something cause it was not us lol). I also
saw my fav person in the world this guy with autism who spends all day
every day at the VC. HE IS SO FUNNY. he told me all he knew about
California was that it was really warm, people don't wear shoes, and
everyone eats burritos. I told him that's all he needs to know. OH!
When we were traveling home I really really had to use the loo (what
else is new) and we hopped off the tube at BIG BEN!!!!! Lolllllll! I
love serving in England!!!!!



Then the next day I had a rough morning so I got McD's with some more
elders that I love and got a blessing. It wad the most powerhouse
blessing of my whole entire life. It was amazing amazing amazing. I am
so blessed to have such a strong testimony of the priesthood now
because I really do. Mom and dad remind me to tell you about it
someday cause it was just soooo amazing. #thankselderdalley

Then, because of the schedule change, we can do comp study whenever we
want to during the day, so we walked into the chapel and did comp
study with my FAV elders in the universe!!!!! Lol it was so fun and
actually really really spiritual. It was crazy good.

My fav member gave us these sick SnapBacks and I automatically fell in
love with him, and then we had exchange!! With sister Batjargal!!! The
one who eats all the apples!!! Hahaha I love her so so much. And we
had THE most powerful teacher training I've ever had on my whole
mission. I cried and I haven't cried in like 7 months. It was amazing
amazing amazing. OH also this week I rebuked one of my zone leaders
(with love, and a scripture, obvi) and he cried for the first time in
3 years!!?!!!!!!!!! This week I really felt like I was God'S vessel.
It was way cool.

Oh ALSO!!!!!!! I saw my main man!!!!!!!  The self-proclaimed trap
king!!!!! Remember him?!?!? Such a tender mercy I got to see him. I
seriously LOVE that fool.

Then I defrosted our freezer, found out I look like hermione after
having my hair in braids, Bukky came to church and looked like a
GODDESS!!!!!!, and we went to the best Welsh mans house in the world.
I told him he needs to come to CA so mom and dad can treat him and his
wife real well (because we all know I am a rubbish hostess).

Then we got to teach a guy that I met my second week here and have
been trying to contact ever since. I'm pretty sure he was in rehab.
Blessed. This is an exact quote from him "I am looking to find the
true church and I am committed to finding it. I hope God tells me it's
this one" LOL.

Then we taught the GREATEST lesson ever to the greatest fam ever. I am
so blessed to teach fams. Soooo so blessed. And now it's wicked!!!!!
God is so good!!! Love you all!!! Write me and send me presents!!!!
😇😎

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo















1 comment:

  1. Hi sister daines it's me Shane remember from the train station of Barnes we was talking about stuff I didn't release that you was a nun I am sorry but I thourt that you was genuinely chatting me up to mange meet up for a coffee soon but anyways how are you if you want to get in contact with me my Snapchat is shaneqp22 and I have Instagram and Facebook I'll call you soon thanks again Shane

    ReplyDelete