Tuesday, January 3, 2017

"Slimming world. You two should try" -sister batjargal @ me and sis Soulier

I think it's getting boring to say it's been the greatest week but it has simply been the greatest week!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Things I learned:

Jenga is actually super fun (who knew?!)
You can buy £3 pizza naan right next to the church and it is SUPERB
Ask for no onions on said pizza naan
Wash your sheets and your hair and your dishes and suddenly life seems a lot better
The more effort you put into preparing for meetings the more you get out of them
I CANT HANDLE SRI LANKEN FOOD!!!!!! This is a real thing that happened on Wednesday. "Sister Ramesh, is this spicy?" "No no sister, no". And then I cried. Real tears flowed from my eyeballs.
I can fall asleep in three minutes. This week I fell asleep on two buses, in a lesson, in church, and while I was sitting up straight.
I talk in my sleep. This week apparently I sat bolt upright and said "OUR PURPOSE IS TO INVITE OTHERS TO COME UNTO CHRIST" and then rolled over and went back to sleep hahahah.

Man what another great week. We had another exchange on Tuesday with the sisters from Canterbury, the area that I started my mission!! Woohoo. They are so great and so much better than I was when I was there haha.
Hahaha, oh my heck.  Sister Batjargal, from Mongolia, is one of the funniest people I have ever met in my life.  She also eats SO many apples a day.  Like, on average, 4 apples a day.  EVERY day.  What?!?  Who does that?  haha, I love her.  Peep my sushi jumper.  I love it so much and it was only 4 pounds.  I also saw one of my mission BFF's, Sister Phillips, while she was in Ilford for like a second.  It was so fun.

"I'm takin a selfie!!!!!"  we went out to Nando's with this awesome family that goes teaching with us all the time. Bless them. This is also a plug to GO TEACHING WITH THE MISSIONARIES IN YOUR WARD!!!!! They need you.

Oh my gosh this lady made us "Christmas dinner" and it was so good I died. She only joined the church three months ago but she is far and away one of my favourite members in the ward, possibly the whole world. I seriously love her so much. Haha she only knows like 10 words in English so I'm learning Portuguese to tell her how much I love her. 
Had dinner with our fav Welshman again. Seriously those two are my relationship goals. OH MY HECK. He found us this song called "Annie Laurie" cause both our names are Annie and I love it so much. I want it played at my wedding and my funeral and everything in between. It's so great. I'll attach a vid.

Also sister Soulier started practicing new hairstyles on me and hello I'm in love. (With myself, of course. Heart = locked) 

Our Ward mission leader!  Love him!

My fav little girl, Ioa. 




Her cutest little sister, Teowo. Seriously you have no idea how much I love this ward.
                                                          frizzy hair post being rained on haha. 



 
You guys. This is for sure he happiest I've been in my life. I love my mission so much. I was telling Clara today that I can't believe I almost didn't go on a mission because I would be missing out so much!!!

I love you all!!! Merry New Years!!! My New Years resolutions are to be nicer and eat more carrots. Hahah. Love you!!!!

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment