Tuesday, November 22, 2016

YOU GUYS!!!! i seriously am SO excited about Clara. my heart cannot even contain how excited and proud i am for what will most likely be the cutest and funniest sister missionary in the world. I cant wait to find out where she goes!!! ahh!!!!

This guy got us AMERICAN chocolate.  He was so excited to show it to us. (Little does he know Cadbury is 1000X better lolzies.)  But he was so nice and excited about the Baby Ruth's he got us!! He was even more excited when I told him my moms name is Ruth.

ok this week in church this really cool funny lady comes up to me and basically i cant remember her exact quote but she is a professor at oxford i think (her sister is in my ward so she was just visiting) and she was like you arent related to Robert Daines are you??? and i was like yeah thats my dad doi! and she was like (essentially) hes so legit and famous and im very familiar with his work and blah blah so basically dad is just a big deal on the INTERNATIONAL level. so good on ya dad. haha it made my whole day! except not because ALSO that day our recent convert got the Priesthood. he was so so so excited about it it was the best thing. seriously it made me so happy to see him progressing so well. he is so cool! 

(LOVE)

ok also i hit 8 months on my mission last week. what the heck!! who would have thought it would have made it this far (not me kids) i just really really really love everything im learning. dad asked me what im learning or working on, and i feel like theyre one in the same. im learning that we never are really ''good'' or done on something. like even when i think that im ok in one aspect, i never am. i just need to keep striving to be better, kinder, more diligent, more christlike, because if im not then i just turn into this big lame-o lump. so something that my mission is really teaching me is how to keep improving and not become complacent.

highlight of the week: all the delicious food we ate.
also our investigators cooked us pulled pork and it was SO GOOD. i love them so much they are basically members already.
Our investigators who cooked us pulled pork!  All of the glasses in their house were pint glasses hahaha.  She was like "don't worry guys!!! These are from a long time ago.  
lowlight of the week: (is that a word? oh well im making it one): sister benson told me that when im on the phone with our zone leaders my eyes roll so far back into my head that she feels like she needs to pinch them so that they stay put. hahhahahhahahahaha love myself


The most wonderful time of the year!!!!!!!The Christmas lights went on last week because we don't have Thanksgiving to get in the way of Christmas-time.  HEYO

ok you guys seriously i dont know if you know how excited i am for Christmas and how lucky i feel to be here for it. i love you guys all and i am SO HAPPY!! I LOVE MY LIFE LOVE MY MISSION LOVE MY COMP LOVE YOU ALL

xoxooxoxoxoxo

sister daines (the OG sister daines tho... lets not forget who was number one) (haha just kidding clara youre better than me ok over it)

LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment